I am in disbelief that the holidays are almost upon us and if you're a last minute shopper like me, you've still got plenty of people left on your list to buy for. I love gift ideas that in my opinion if you gave it to someone, they couldn't help but love it! For me that's exactly what Tarte's Greatest Glitz is. If you've got a woman on your list who loves makeup and loves glitz, then this is for sure a winner!
One of my favorite things about this set is the reusable gift box that it comes in. This is a good sized box to use for something like jewelry or to keep your favorite makeup items handy. Personally I love all things girly and so of course I loved the lid with all the sequins on it. Housed inside is three makeup palettes. Each contains 8 eyeshadows and one blush. The product sizes are more than adequate and I love how handy these are for traveling. Another great feature is a huge mirror on the inside once opened. This would be the perfect box to have on your vanity to help while you're getting ready in the morning.
Fall in love with 3 removable eye and cheek palettes in neutral, rose gold and smokey eye pairings to seamlessly sweep, blend and define anywhere, from workday to soiree. Finish with Tarte's best-selling mascara and a "flashy" new shade of the supremely silky LipSurgence Lip Crème, and you'll be flashing a smile all through the holidaze.
Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, synthetic fragrances and gluten.
|Retails $49, Ulta.com|
Another great feature is the pull out drawer in the gift box. Inside it is a mini lipsurgence and lights, camera, lashes mascara. This is one of my all time favorite mascaras so I'm always happy to see it included in sets. The lipsurgence flasy is a really wearable warm pink as well. The gift box and palettes alone are well worth the price tag in my opinion so I really see these as two awesome little extras!
Note: this drawer does pull out fully, it can just be a little more difficult to pull out while the plastic insert is inside.
Palette 1 Shades:
- Toasted Marshmallow Shadow (matte)
- Vixen Shadow (shimmer)
- Chestnuts Roasting Shadow (matte)
- Spiked Cider Shadow (shimmer)
- Cookie Swap Shadow (matte)
- Twinkle Lights Shadow (shimmer)
- Vio-Let It Go Shadow (shimmer)
- Dipped in Chocolate Shadow (matte)
- Warmhearted Blush (matte watermelon)
Palette 2 Shades
- Joy To The Pearl Shadow (shimmer)
- Glitzy Blitzen Shadow (shimmer)
- Waltz Of The Flowers Shadow (shimmer)
- Rose Such A Clatter Shadow (matte)
- Blush Stilettos Shadow (matte)
- Sparkling Punch Shadow (shimmer)
- Rose Golden Rings Shadow (shimmer)
- Evening Affair Shadow (matte)
- Impress Blush (matte peachy pink)
Palette 3 Shades
- Cheers Shadow (matte)
- Slate Bells Ring Shadow (shimmer)
- Mint Sprig Shadow (shimmer)
- Smoke & Mirrors Shadow (matte)
- Jingle All The Grey Shadow (matte)
- Platinum Bling Shadow (shimmer)
- Bedazzled Spruce Shadow (shimmer)
- Black Tie Beauty Shadow (matte)
- Bubbly Blush (shimmer apricot)
So, what do you think of this set? What has your favorite holiday set been so far this season? Comment and let me know, I'd love to hear from you!