A dewy intense lip color that creates shine and color without sacrificing moisture. Captivating color intensity combines with the hydration of a balm in this new three-in-one elixir formula. The balmy base provides up to eight hours of moisture while a smoothing layer reduces the appearance of fine lines and creates a dewy shine. Finally, the saturated pigments provide the ultimate in color pop.
332 Beige Adage
My thoughts on Lancôme Lip Love Dewey Color Lip Perfector:
- I'm loving the balm gloss combination.
- This has a really great feel on application that is not too sticky or tacky
- The wand is flexible, easy to use and makes application even easier
- This retails for $23 and is is smaller at .15 fl oz which is the only really draw back
- The top comes off by pushing a small silver button which clicks nicely back into place
- I'm loving this pinky beige shade for Spring, it's a perfect pop of color and since it's long wearing, I don't have to worry or think about it after application.
- I've been pairing this gorgeous lip color with a new Color Design single called Café Crème from their Hypnotic Eyes collection. This is a perfect neutral to act as a base or a stand alone color to brighten your eye area.
Have you tried these new products from Lancome? I was a huge fan of their products and their lip products before this, but I'm an even bigger fan now.