About: The cutting-edge, long-wearing, silk powder stain is talc-free so it never clings to fine lines and wrinkles, plus it gives you that glow of a stain. This super-fine airbrush blush stain helps skin with anti-aging benefits and gives that perfect touch of vitality while blurring the look of imperfections. The formula is developed without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance, and phthalates. .23 oz, universal matte peachy-pink shade.
My final thoughts:
- I love how unique the concept is since this is the only stain blush that comes in powder form.
- With some loose powder blushes, they can be a little trickier to apply and to get the perfect amount of product. It can be easy to overdo it. However, with this product I really didn't have that problem at all. It would be really hard to mess this up!
- I would tap the product into the cap until there was a small amount in the cap. I would then swirl the product into the brush. I found that application was really easy because the brush works so well with picking up the product and applying it evenly.
- This really did provide a soft natural look.
- I found wear to really last all day.
- I have fair skin, but I think this would work for most skin types and ages. It is matte so there was no shimmer or glitter to contend with. I thought it applied evenly and nicely onto my skin and didn't highlight any imperfections.
- I've been using this daily and really loving it.
- The brush that is included is absolutely gorgeous and feels really well made. The bristles are soft and easy to work with. This is a cruelty free brush which alone would retail for $34.50. The blush alone would retail for $24, so you're getting a great deal with this set!
- I would definitely recommend this set to anyone looking for that perfect natural flush,whatever the day or occasion.