Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month. Aimed at introducing women to new cosmetic products and educating them on best practices, Beauty Box 5 scours the market to find the best products for your lifestyle. Every month you will get a box filled with cosmetic products selected by our beauty editor. You'll receive a mixture of luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands. Your beauty box will include a selection of makeup, hair care, skin care, nail care, fragrances and beauty accessories. $12/month, $30/quarter (save $6) or $99/year (save $45!).
Here is what I received in my first beauty box 5:
-Jean Pierre Oil Absorbing Facial Tissues (50 count, retails $4)
-Coolway Shampoo and Conditioner (sample sized 1oz)
-be a bombshell lip gloss in taupeless (full size, retails $14)
-Model Co Black eyeliner (full size, retails $18)
- I like the idea that every month you know you are getting 5 items. The other beauty boxes I've tried vary from month to month
- I was very pleased there were three full sized products and that those full sized products were the makeup products.
- The eyeliner is a standard black eyeliner with a built in sharpener. Pretty much anyone can get use out of black eyeliner! The lip gloss was surprisingly pigmented for a lip gloss and is a really pretty coppery nude color.
- The box this comes in is basically the shipping box and not one you are going to probably be keeping like some of the other beauty subscription boxes. I end up just hoarding those boxes and not doing much with them, so this isn't a big deal for me.
- For the amount of products I received and the two full sized makeup items which alone retail for $32 and the box retails for $12 total, shipping is free.
- If you're able to pay for a year at $99 dollars, this ends up being about $8.25/month which is probably one of the best values for what you're getting plus you get a special treat each month to look forward to!
Have you tried Beauty Box 5? What are your thoughts on this or the value I received this month? Comment and let me know, I'd love to hear from you!