LUSH Cosmetics Rose Jam
I'm working on a post of all my favorite winter fragrances, but in the meantime, I wanted to share a review of one of my new favorites. This is perfect for the holiday season and is a great gift for pretty much anyone! It has a very unique fragrance that I think even the pickiest of people will enjoy this holiday season. This is a great stocking stuffer since you can purchase it in different sizes and it is also limited edition as a shower gel!
Sweet, tart and wonderfully fresh. You begged and pleaded with us to make Rose Jam available for Christmas and we listened: it’s here for a limited time! A decadent, rosy shower gel made with vanilla pod infusion, goji berry juice and nourishing argan oil, Rose Jam leaves your skin soft, hydrated and sweetly-scented. Lovers of our Rose Jam bubbleroon and Ro's Argan body conditioner will recognize its gorgeous rose absolute and lemon fragrance. Lathering up with this shower gel is a truly indulgent way to wash!My thoughts:
- This is a very unique scent
- On my first try of this, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. It is a much heavier scent than what I'd normally use. I normally gravitate to clean linen type scents, citrus or berry. This was quite different than what I would normally use. For some reason it also reminds me of camping!
- BUT, the more I used it, the more I loved it
- I now keep this in my shower for a special treat after extra stressful days or special occasions
- The actual scent is hard to put into words. It does have a sweetness to it, but it is a much deeper mature sweetness. I can smell the rose more than I can detect the vanilla or lemon.
- This is a scent that you will be able to smell on your skin throughout the day.
- This is a limited edition scent in shower gel form, so I recommend picking this up and picking it up soon! It's a great holiday gift for pretty much anyone you know. It isn't too feminine, although I would guess that women would be drawn to it more than men, but it could be uni-sex.
- A little goes a long way, so you can make the bottle last awhile
- This is very moisturizing for my skin as well
Have you tried the Rose Jam scent from LUSH yet? Comment and let me know your thoughts!