Indie Lee is one of my favorite natural skincare brands. When winter is about to hit, I especially like to have an arsenal of winter skincare products to fight against the harsh weather. Keep reading for my thoughts and review of Indie Lee's Rosehip Cleanser!
About:This gentle, effective cleanser removes impurities and makeup (including eye makeup). Rich in Vitamins A and C, it helps retain moisture. Perfect for all skin types. $32, 4 fl oz. Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Sulfate Free, Artificial Fragrance Free, No Animal Testing.
Aqua, Sodium Olivate, Glycerin, Rosa Rubiginosa seed oil,
Chondrus Crispus, Eriobotrya Japonica extract
- Super gentle on skin
- I had no irritations or break outs
- It is easy to use since you apply it to your face with a cotton ball or with a face washing brush and then rinse off with warm water. Since this has a gel texture it doesn't make a mess or get all over
- My face felt really clean after use and more importantly, it did not feel tight or dry which is one of the top qualities I look for in a face cleansing product.
- I love the ingredients in this and the quality of products Indie Lee always puts out. This is no exception, but you will have to decide for yourself if the $32 price tag is worth the investment.
- You only need a small amount of this, so I know this bottle is going to last awhile!