Organix offers beauty pure and simple and has quickly become one of my top drugstore brands of haircare products. I often reach for Organix over much higher priced haircare items. The scents and ingredients (like moroccan argan oil, neem oil, tea tree oil) are fabulous. The Australian teatree has a therapeutic scent to it and has actually really helped me while having a migraine. I have long brown hair and my hair is colored. I was given an Organix shampoo and an Organix conditioner to test out, so keep on reading for my thoughts and results.
Australian Teatree has soothing complex of exfoliating willow bark which gently removes build up allowing refreshing tea tree and neem oil to calm dry, itchy scalp while argan oil hydrates, bringing your scalp back to balance for hair that is fresh, soft and clean. Safe For Color-Treated Hair • Safe For All Hair Types
Scalp Therapy Australian Teatree Shampoo
-Unique blend of Sulfate free Surfactants lather through hair to clean and exfoliate roots
-Soothing complex of effective ingredients provides total confidence that your scalp and hair is balanced, beautiful and clean
Scalp Therapy Australian Teatree Conditioner
-Calm sand hydrates hair and scalp with an exotic and balancing conditioning formula
-Exclusive ingredients combine to soothe the scalp while providing hair with full body and shine
- This product contains all the oils I'm just nuts about: tea tree, neem, argan and also willow bark!
- Neem is an oil I think you're going to be hearing about more and more. You can use it for skin irritations or in toothpaste. I'll be telling you more about neem later!
- You will see many of these ingredients in higher priced haircare items while this retails at $7.99 and can be purchased at Walmart or Walgreens
- I normally am a sucker for fruity scented items, but this product is much more serious and has what I would call a therapeutic scent. I'm also very into aromatherapy and these products work just like that for me. When I have a migraine, I take a hot shower and I always reach for these
- This line is probably my favorite of all the Organix products I've tried before, I'll link my prior reviews below
- At $8 you really can't go wrong for super soft shiny gorgeous hair in a cute as can be bottle with an amazing aromatic scent and these are safe for color treated hair and all hair types!
Check out my other hair posts below:
Contains Press Samples