You may have already heard exciting news about some high-end makeup at Kohl's. I find it very exciting that brands like CARGO, the Balm, Essie, Pur Minerals and of course LORAC will now be more readily available for all. There are some very cool LORAC palettes that are coming to Kohl's. Until very recently, we didn't even have a Sephora in town and there was nowhere to purchase these items. So far, I've been hearing there have been limited store sightings, but these are available online for now, and hopefully soon in most Kohl's stores. I don't believe you can use Kohl's coupons on these items, but if you earn Kohl's cash, you should be able to use it towards a makeup purchase, making these much more affordable.
1. I'm very pleased with the offerings at Kohl's and the value of some of the exclusive sets I've seen offered there. I'm especially excited for the exclusive Rockin' Red Hot Eye & Lip Palette Set which retails for $25 but is OVER a $150 value!! This features three palettes!
- Sultry lip palette: 7 creamy lipsticks & 3 lip glosses add a splash of color to your lips.
- Sexy eyeshadow palette: 12 matte eyeshadows offer perfected color.
- Smokey eyeshadow palette: 12 shimmering eyeshadows offer a hint of sparkle.
- NOTE: Website indicates this is 3 palettes, press information and product in-store showed only 2 palettes.
2. Rockin' Red Hot Lashes Set. Retails for $23 and is a $33 value. This is a duo which features a red eye lash curler and PRO mascara, the perfect pair for any makeup lover.
3. Rockin' Red Hot Mini Glosses To Go. Retails for $20 and is a $55 value. This set contains six shades of paraben free glosses packed with antioxidants Acai Berry, Pomegranate, Grape Seed and Vitamins A, C & E. Colors include Amp (Nude), Electric (Pink Nude), Groupie (Baby Pink), Tour (Petal Pink), Solo (Magenta) and Encore (Red Coral). I especially love sets like this because you can break these up and use them for stocking stuffers or gifts for co-workers and maybe even keep a couple for yourself. :)
4. Rockin' Red Hot Lip Gloss Collection. Retails for $27 and is a $90 value. These contain all the great ingredients as the mini glosses above, but this set contains 6 full size products. Colors include Rock n' Roll (Pink Nude), You Rock (Plum), Rock On (Rose), Rock Star (exclusive Violete shade), Easy Rock (Fuschia), Rock It (Coral).
Which set would you be picking up? I'm thinking the Rockin' Red Hot Lip & Eye Palette is hard to beat at only $25! The website does state there are three palettes, but I saw this in store and it was only two palettes which is still a good deal. I don't know why there is that discrepancy. You can use Kohl's cash or the $10 off coupons to score great deals on high end makeup at Kohl's!