As beauty bloggers, we get the chance to try boatloads of products. Some are well known and some we’ve never heard of before. During our trials, we come across some products we aren’t so fond of and others that we absolutely love. I’ve teamed up with 16 other fabulous beauty and lifestyle bloggers to bring you, our lovely readers, some of our favorite products.
This giveaway will run from today, August 13th, until Tuesday, August 20th at 12PM midnight. One winner will be selected at random and contacted via email. Read below to see and hear about these bloggers’ favorite products and enter for your chance to win!
- Gabi of Kneadle and Bread on why she loves Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer – “I had all these great lipsticks, but they never really lasted more than a few hours. Thankfully I discovered this "lip insurance" by Too Faced. Apply a small amount before putting on your favorite lipstick and you're good to go for the night!”
- Kristyn of K Squared Glamour on why she loves Stila Long Wear Liquid Lip in Coral – “The Stila Long Wear Liquid Lip Color is one of my favorite Lip products! It applies smoothly on my lips and sets in seconds once applied. It leaves a beautiful wash of color on my lips for 4-6 hours without budging! My favorite shade has to be coral out of the bunch (I am wearing this shade in my photo)."
- The ladies from Beauty Info Zone on why they love Senna Lift & Lighten Eye Cream – “This light eye cream is perfect for underneath your eyes. It doesn't interfere with makeup and it gives a brightened look. Two positives are going on with this: moisturizing this sensitive area while making you look more alive.”
- Mercedes of Beyond Beauty Lounge on why she loves Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Box – “Urban Decay shadows are one of my favorites and this deluxe eyeshadow set doesn't dissapoint. The velvet texture is amazing, these shadows go on smooth and blend with ease, and of course who can live without primer potion for no creasing long lasting eyeshadow.”
- Jeanie of Midnight Manicures on why she loves Ninja Polish Shillelagh – “My favorite color of polish is green and this one just captures all the features I love in a polish. Ninja Polish Shillelagh from the Enigma collection is a magically delicious polish that reaches through the rainbow for the most perfect shades of green with most magical sparkle. Shillelagh is unlike most color shifting polishes because it requires no base color or 'underwear' and is opaque in 2-3 coats. This polish was released in conjunction with not only St Patrick's day (fun fun) but also with the theatrical release of Oz the Great and Powerful.”
- Kenzie of Cave Girl in the City on why she loves her beach bag musts: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, H&M Sunnies and Hair Elastics – “Summer isn't over yet and these are three essentials for every beach bag! Salt spray to keep your hair looking effortlessly chic, a killer pair of sunglasses and hair elastics that double as a cute bracelet!”
- Jessica of InTruBeauty on why she loves Sally Hansen Perfect Arch Brow Kit and Sally Hansen Diamond Coated Slant-tip Tweezer – “Grooming your brows correctly has the potential to shape your entire face. That's why these products from Sally Hansen are two of my favorites. They get the work done and they make it easy for you!”
Thanks for entering, and good luck!