1. Urban Decay Naked 2 is my go to perfect palette
2. Palladio Rice Powder this jar has lasted me about a year and its affordable and you can find it at Sally's Beauty, its great for matifying and setting foundation
3. Lancome Art Liner in Aubergine which is a deep purple and great for my green eyes. This goes on super easy and makes liquid liners a breeze.
4. Benefit's Boxed Powder in Coralista is the perfect flush of coral color with great staying power.
5. Smashbox Photofinish Color Corrective primer, perfect for those of us with redness to minimize and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
6. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded is the absolute perfect base or stand alone shade to brighten up your eye area. I think I literally do use this every single day and I love it. It's also affordable at around $6 and will last months and months.
7. Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Underground is the perfect shimmery taupe color. I've had this for awhile and I absolutely love it, especially for summer when black liner seems to harsh
8. Red Apple Lipstick in Love My Kiss is a newer brand for me, but this is the perfect bright pink color which lasts longer than my other lip products. Amazing lip product. Seriously.