Heat Wave Eye Shadow Palette & Brush ($48):
Whether you’re creating a sweet, subtle look or a bold effect, this set of 10 shadow shades helps you make a major beauty statement. Developed with Smashbox Cosmetics’ ultra-luxe wet-dry formula, the shadows enhance your eyes for dramatic results. Housing shades ranging from soft pink to chocolate brown, the go-to palette lets you create versatile, seductive looks that raise the temperature.
Smashbox CC cream in light, Heatwave palette eyeshadows, Smashbox halo blush in blissful
Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream, ($42):
A multi-benefit complexion-correcting cream that reduces the appearance of dark spots and enhances the natural radiance of the skin. Developed to help you achieve a flawless, luminous and camera-ready complexion, this pioneering fusion of skincare and makeup represents the next level of treatment cosmetics. Available Shades: Fair, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Dark.
My shade is light
What sets the CC cream apart from other multi-purpose formulas?
- The Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream SPF 30 – Dark Spot Correcting goes beyond priming, perfecting, hydrating and controlling oil in a single step to reduce the appearance of dark spots and effectively improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Developed with a unique C-Phyte+ Complex, which contains Vitamins C and E to brighten and even skin tone and helps boost natural collagen production to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- This powerful complex is enriched with Fruit, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root , Apple and Cucumber Extracts to brighten and smooth skin and reduce inflammation, which is a cause of hyperpigmentation. SPF 30.Smashbox CC cream in light, Smashbox Halo blush in Blissful andSmashbox Megatint Long wear in Mimosa
- These shadows are super creamy and pigmented. There are a couple on the bottom row, the darker blue and the purple that didn't come off as deep as I would've hoped, but all in all, this palette is a win.
- This palette contains shades that I normally wouldn't think to reach for, but I'm actually loving that they are a mixture of pastels, shimmers and matte colors. I'm loving the two blue-ish grey shades which makes blue truly wearable for so many different people.
- There is a great selection of colors and infinite ways to pair these together. I've been mainly using the two blues on the lid with the gold in the inner corner and the shimmery pink as a highlight and bringing the deeper blue color down to the lower lash line. I've been pairing it with shimmery brown liners.
- I've only used this twice so I can't speak to long term benefits quite yet. This is a little thicker and creamier than some BB creams I've tried and most foundations. I would say coverage is medium but it does not feel heavy on the skin.
- The light color looks a little darker coming out of the tube but it blends in quite nicely with my skin and has enough coverage to cover imperfections without looking caked on. It maintains a quite natural look.
What are your thoughts on these items? Aren't they all gorgeous? Don't forget to enter my two giveaways going on now under the "Current Giveaway" tab to win an eDiva clear organizer ($297) or 1 of 5 bottles of Lady Gaga's Fame perfume!