Here are the products and information I used to create this look of the day. I wanted to keep it simple and yet bright for the Spring days ahead!
- POREfection mattifying face primer
- Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- PRO eyeshadow palette
- Smashbox Halo Blush in "Blissful"
- Covergirl + Olay Tone Rehab Foundation
- Revlon lpistick in 075 Peach
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
I'm loving this palette and the versatility of looks I can create with it. It is the perfect blend of colors, along with coordinating mattes and shimmery shades! I will be bringing you more reviews and looks with LORAC products, but in the meantime, don't forget to follow me on Pinterest!
Yours In Trubeauty,
*Lorac and Smashbox products provided for review.