I didn't feel like doing anything particularly spectacular today but of course still wanted to look good. Because I looked and felt so tired, I really wanted to keep it simple. I will show you the products I used to get this complete look. Rather than repeat a lot of product descriptions and reviews I've already done, I will link them below when applicable.
- When wet, I applied 6-7 sprays of the Garnier Miracle Dry Oil for hair, body & face.*
- When wet, I applied John Frieda's Full Repair Heat Activated Styling Spray and John Frieda's Full Repair Root Lift Foam. I sprayed about 5 sprays of the styling spray into my hair before blow drying. This really makes a difference in how my hair looks after heat is applied and is a must to keep my color treated locks looking good. I've been using this nearly 100% of the time I use heat and love it. I then pumped 1 pump of the foam into my hands and worked into the root area with my fingers. This gives my hair some great volume and is super easy to use.
- I then sprayed John Frieda's Luxurious Volume All Day Hold Hairspray ($5.99) as seen below. This was also one of the products used on Adele at the Oscars to get her voluminous look! This has been my fave hairspray to pair with the full repair heat style and root lift foam. I applied this mainly after blow drying and a few quick sprays before leaving the house.
- I applied 1/2 of a pump of Marco Pelusi Leave In Conditioner to smooth away any pesky fly aways.
- Last night I used the Wei Beauty Purifying Mud Mask. Review to follow soon.
- I also applied some of the Garnier Miracle dry oil onto my skin before bed.*
- This morning I used Specific Beauty Daily Hydrating lotion and applied Rimmel's Fix and Perfect Primer over.
- Foundation is Prescriptive's Custom Blend
- Finishing powder is Palladio Rice Powder
- Blush is Physician's Formula Sexy Booster blush in Rose
- Highlight is Benefit's High Beam
- Brows are filled in with Billion Dollar Brows
- Eyeshadow is Maybelline Color Tattoo Barely Branded
- Mascara is Benefit Badgal
- Eyeliner is Lancome art liner liquid liner on top lash line in Aubergine with Sephora jumbo liner in olive in outer V area and lower lash line along with white Urban Decay liner in the inner V area.
- Lips are Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie.
What do you think of my simple look of the day? I think sometimes when you're not feeling great or wake up feeling extra tired (because of a 4am involuntary bedtime), its best to keep your makeup light and simple. Don't forget to check out the two giveaways I'm currently running. They're not to be missed!
Yours In Trubeauty,
*This was received from BzzzAgent for free.