Did you watch the Academy Awards? One of my favorite shows to watch after the Academy Awards is E!'s fashion police. And so of course one of my favorite people on the show is George Kotsiopoulos. His laugh makes me so happy. I can't wait to see their picks for best and worst dressed and to hear Joan's take on everything! *Giveaway US only.
You probably guessed it that George is self described as "really choose about the products [he] use[s]." That's why I'm super excited to bring you information on what he used to get his look on the red carpet. You know he uses the best of products and of course has great style!
To Get George's Hair:
- Start with clean air-dried hair.
- Then using the lightweight GO 24/7 Texture Paste ($15.95: GO247men.com) take a small quarter size dollop and rub in between hands to evenly coat.
- "To make sure my hair stays put, I use GO 24/7 Texture Paste for just the right amount of hold without that stiff look," says Kotsiopoulos.
- Apply the GO 24/7 Texture Paste throughout, manipulating it to an effortless and worn in look with a bit of texture.
- Finish off with a spritz of the GO 24/7 Control Spray ($19.95) that provides a light hold.
- Be sure to shave 2-3 days before any big event.
- On the day of the event, use Conair's iStubble ($50: Target.com) to evenly trim beard to desired thickness.
- Finish off by applying the GO 24/7 Face Moisturizer ($18.95: GO247men.com).
- "When it comes to prepping for the red carpet, being camera-ready is key. That means no bags under your eyes, no wrinkles and well-groomed facial hair. I use GO 24/7 Face Moisturizer ($18.95) to make sure my skin looks even and smooth on and off camera."
*all entries are verified. Any cheating, dishonesty or not doing the activity you claimed points for will automatically disqualify you. US only
Yours In Trubeauty