My current daily hair-care routine
I've gotten into a really good hair routine lately to help my hair look it's best. Often times that means taking some of your products from your favorite brands and through trial and errors finding a perfect combination. All of these products have been essential to repairing my damaged color treated hair and leaving it healthy despite heat straightening it. I highly recommend all of these brands. I have reviewed all of them previously and the link to the full reviews are listed below each product so please take a minute to check them out.
1. Onesta Strengthening Shampoo
2. MINA Organics Conditioner
3. DermOrganic Leave In Treatment Serum
- Not Your Mothers Knotty to Nice, OR
- Marco Pelusi Anti-Frizz Leave-In Conditioner with Collagen Color Guard
5. John Frieda Full Repair Heat Style Spray
Have you tried any of these products? What is your current haircare routine? Don't forget to follow me on Google+!
Yours In Trubeauty,