Wei East: Lip SensationThis totally deserves the title of super cool product of the day. I've tried other self-adjusting lip products, but they are usually clear or light in color. Surprisingly the color of this lipstick is a yellowish golden color. I was very intrigued as to how it would actually appear on and I was very excited to get the chance to test out this unique product. To my delight, it comes off as a gorgeous pink color on me, perfect for Valentine's day!
Product Information:"This 12 hour color stay technology provides long lasting lip color with a lightweight texture and creamy finish that won't feather or settle into lip lines. Its innovative lipstick formula hydrates, conditions and reacts to your personal skin chemistry to transform and create a custom lip color. Soothing aloe softens effects. Retails for $12 and can be found online at www.weieast.com or at www.hsn.com."
You're actually suppose to start with applying the color to the top first so I did it backwards, but it still worked!
After full application
I applied this product at night and left it on while I slept for a little over 7 hours. This is the color it appeared in the morning. I topped it with Burt's Bees Ultra Moisturizing Lip Treatment for some added moisture and shine. You can see this really does leave a nice stain!
- This was definitely moisturizing and long lasting. It didn't last a full 12 hours on me, but lip products rarely do. It did last for many hours however. I usually end up wiping them off before eating. I did notice a stain that this left which was even and just left a nice flush of color.
- I love how this transforms from the gold color to the color that you see on my lips. It is so gorgeous. I would love to see what color it creates for others! I will have to do some blog trolling!
- Update: I didn't find many blog reviews but I did read reviews on HSN. It seems people either love this or they hate it depending on what color it makes their lips.
- This is also buildable as you can see above as well. You can get a lighter more subtle color with one application or a deeper color with added layers.
- All in all a win and for $12 I think this is a good value.
Thoughts? Have you tried this? What do you think of the color?
Yours In Trubeauty,