Priti NYC Polish Review
Priti NYC polishes are all completely non-toxic and made without toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DHB) and formaldehyde- all known carcinogenic ingredients. The luxury polishes are fast drying, chip resistant, contain a UV inhibitor, and are extremely durable and glossy. They are also completely safe for use on children and moms-to-be. Available in over 100 different shades! Certified vegan, cruelty free.
617 Ruffled Velvet Iris: Metallic purple with shimmer
This is true to color from the bottle to the nail. The picture on the website appears a little more pink, but the description above does describe it as a purple.
- Gorgeous color selection, 100 shades to choose from!
- Base/top coat worked like a dream, this allowed for a flawless base and shiny top coat. Polish just applied with ease over the base coat. I really love the base/top coat and would highly recommend using it along with your Priti polish.
- Polish lasted about 2 days without chips.
- I was really impressed that one coat was really all you needed. The color was true to the bottle. You can apply additional coats if you like, but you get stunning pigmented color with just one coat.
- Dries pretty quickly. If I did go to bed within a couple hours of doing my nails, I did have sheet marks on my nails, so I would suggest using this earlier and it will be fine.
- Bottles and design are as cute as can be
- Soy polish remover sheets: One sheet is more than enough to remove polish from both hands. I had some difficulty with the first nail getting past the top coat, but once I made a dent the rest of the polish came off really easily. My nails looked really great after using this remover. I have stopped using traditional remover, even non-acetone because of the damage it did to my nails. I really liked these alternative soy remover pads. This comes in a liquid bottle form as well.
- See the website for detailed product information.
What are your thoughts? I absolutely love this brand and all the gorgeous color choices they have. Make sure to stop by their facebook page as well, https://www.facebook.com/PritiNYC.
Yours in Trubeauty,
FTC: These products were provided for consideration. All opinions are honest and are based on actual use and testing of these products.