In the picture, #4 Holodiam powder is applied over MUFE Aqua Shadow 28E (pictured below)
The colors I see available right now are #2 which is a berry tone and #3 which is a pearlescent shimmer. The color I tried was the #4 shade which is a holographic brown gold. Both are limited edition and sold out online, so you may want to stop by your local store to pick these up before they're gone! They also have a limited edition holiday Faux Lash ($16) with gold glitter. (Also check out my review of the All Eyes on You Limited Edition set-I highly recommend this and use this nearly daily!)
- 301: Copper With Yellow Orange Pink Highlights
- 302: Plum With Pink Purple Turquoise Highlights
- 303: White With Blue Green Gold Highlights
- 304: Brown Gold With Blue Green Yellow Highlights
Above: No base
Base Shades (3rd from left is MUFE 28E which I used as my base for the finished look)
Holodiam #4 applied over these base shades above
I did apply some matte brown and deep brown shadows to complete this look.
Tips for applying loose glitter
1. Use a sticky base. I would recommend using a jumbo liner that is on the creamy side or an eyeshadow primer that is a little tacky or sticky.
2. I then use an eyeshadow brush to tap the glitter onto the lid. Do it eye by eye so the base doesn't dry.
3. After you have a coat of the glitter shadow on, I like to tap my brush into some water and apply the glitter shadow focusing on the main lid area and I softly brush it on for a foiled look.
4. Apply liner that is a cream or liquid liner and use an eyeliner brush to tap the glitter on top. I used the green shade from the Make Up For Ever Black Tango Palette. I then using a slanted eyeliner brush, applied some of the glitter shadow over top of this cream shadow. These colors paired so beautifully together for the holiday.
See my MUFE Black Tango Review & Swatches here
5. Do not apply foundation or a face primer until after you lids are done.
6. Seal the glitter with a makeup setting spray.
7. I use pointed q-tips to get in closer to the eye area to remove any glitter that did fall out.
I'm totally in love with this shadow and the versatility. I know I will get a lot of use out of this and the pure golden color of this is absolutely perfect for some holiday parties I will be attending! Happy Holidays! Don't forget to enter my giveaway under "current giveaways" in the top menu bar to win a MUFE black eyeliner, among many other prizes!
Yours In Trubeauty,
*this product was provided by the brand or PR representative for consideration. This review is based on my honest opinions and actual use and testing of the product.