If your hair has been around the block, it probably has some damage that need repairing. This is a wonderful line from John Frieda that addresses that very issue which so many women have from coloring, heat styling, weather, etc. I definitely have some damage to my hair from all of the above and from a horrible chemical product I used on my hair awhile back. I'm always looking for great repair products.
John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo
Weightlessly restores body to breakage-prone hair. For damage from frequent heat styling + coloring
- This comes out in a nice silky formula and it has a great lather and scent.
Weightlessly restores strength to breakage-prone hair. For damage from frequent heat styling + coloring
- This is a nice white creamy conditioner which helps with the tangles in my hair, leaving my hair feeling really soft and manageable This has a similar type scent as the shampoo, both are really nice scents, but I can smell some perfume to the scent.
Root-boosting formula with Inca Inchi Oil adds a weightless, flexible and lasting lift at the root. Gentle foam provides heat protection and helps prevent breakage from styling.
- You are suppose to use one pump of this onto your finger tips and then work it into sections of wet hair. I've used this on both wet and dry hair. I definitely notice I have a lot more volume. I actually saw more of a difference when I used this on dry hair though. This is a really great voluminizing product and I believe it retails around $8 which is pretty reasonable.
- This is my favorite product out of the four I tried although I really like them all.
Our breakthrough styling spray, with lightweight Inca Inchi Oil, adds manageability, body and flexible hold to any style. Works with heat tools to create shiny, versatile styles that last all day. Helps protect against breakage from high-heat damage. Safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair.
- This has a nice lightweight feel to it, giving my hair the support it needs without making it feel too crunchy! I like knowing this product has many uses and benefits to it, including being able to use it on my colored hair and protecting my hair from heat damage!
Overall thoughts: These are all affordable products that leave my hair feeling soft, looking good, and my temperamental curls are manageable! Whats not to love? Plus you can win all four for yourself! Enter below.
Newsletter sign-up: http://www.johnfrieda.com/en-US/Newsletter-Sign-Up