Company brand information: This skincare line is designed specifically for sensitive, dry, and sun damaged skin. This line is paraben free, patented MLE-Multi Lamellar Emulsion formulas* containing plant derived ingredients,mimic the structure of the natural skin lipids and provide the ultimate in revitalizing the skins' moisture through the restoration of the skin's protective moisture barrier system. This enables it to successfully moisturize, soothe and calm skin that is experiencing agitation from allergies, rosacea and other conditions related to dry and sensitive skin.
The rich, emollent, yet non-greasy technology advanced formulas, have the ability to soothe and calm while leaving the skin feeling soft, supple and looking noticeably firmer and brighter. These products are perfect for those who are ready for serious skin treatment with a unique combination of effective ingredients designed to be gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin. The cell turnover rate of healthy skin is every 25 to 30 days.
Atopalm Moisturizing Cleansing Wipes are the perfect way to end - or begin - each day. The wipes remove all traces of makeup, debris, excess oils, and impurities while supplying the skin with antioxidants and moisturizers. After use, the skin feels refreshed, pure, and hydrated, leaving it perfectly prepped for your next skin care step.
Sturdiest, cloth like face wipes I've ever used!
- I am a total face wipe lover. I've tried many brands including Almay, Neutrogena, Burt's Bees, Simple, Say Yes to Blueberries, and many more.
- These are definitely the sturdiest cloth like feeling wipes I've ever used, making these super duper soft on your skin.
- My skin tends to be on the dry side and although I do use a serum or moisturizer after using these, my face doesn't feel horribly dry and tight after which is a feeling I absolutely hate!
- These have minimal to no scent, which is great for perfume sensitive people like me.
- My skin has really reacted well to these and they are now top of my list.
Does this brand sound great to you? Would you like to try them? Well, GREAT news for you because I am giving four products from this line away in my launch giveaway.
- Intensive Moisture Cream ($30)
- Moisturizing Facial Cleansing Foam ($18)
- Moisturizing Body Lotion ($30)
- Moisturizing Cleansing Wipes ($12.99)
I have revealed some prizes and brands already, but the final reveal will be announced on December 1st and its going to be the biggest giveaway I've ever done by far. Get your pre-entry points in now because you're going to want these. Basically, I'm allowing early entries to the people that have been on board with my new blog from the start. These extra point entries are only available to people before December 1st, giving you a head start!a Rafflecopter giveaway