Smashbox Product Reviews
Image Factor Airblush Whipped Cheek Color in Berry Blush, $29 (also comes in Dusty Rose)
A super blendable, mousse-like blush for airbrushed-looking cheeks! Our exclusive, lasting formula with ultra-fine pigments even minimizes the appearance of imperfections for a flawlessly radiant glow. Because of the super unique texture of Air Blush Whipped Cheek Color, you might notice that the product might shift in the packaging. If this happens, no worries. Just pat it back into place and use as usual. It won't compromise the performance of the product in any way!
Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Megapixel, $28
Our fab trios are all playfulness and color! Get rich, bold hues in just one swipe. Each includes 3 coordinated shadows-base shade, contour color and highlighter-so you'll never wonder which shades to wear together again. You'll even find application tips on the peel-back label.
• Super blendable, velvety formula
• Highly pigmented, even color
• Lasting wear
- These weren't the most creamiest of shadows, especially the pink shade. But they work so well all together and applied very nicely.
- I used the pale pink all over the lid, with the brighter pink on the lid and the deep purple in the outer V area. I applied some liquid liner to the upper lash line and then I used a pencil brush to apply the deep purple smashbox shade over top the liquid liner. I then brought this down to the lower lash line. The purple is the perfect liner shade!
- Again, a love for me! This gives my skin such a great healthy gorgeous shimmer. Everything in this review is so soft and feminine. I applied this a little heavier for the sake of capturing it on camera, but this will give you a really beautiful soft glow. I applied this in the outer V area of my face, onto the cheek bone. I then applied this under my brows and in the inner corner of my eyes.
Smashbox Photo Finish
Oil-free Primer, $36Create a perfect canvas for foundation application with this silky, lightweight blend of vitamins A & E, grape seed extract and green tea. Worn alone or under foundation, our best-selling, oil-free primer helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for flawless skin with a velvety-smooth finish. Now in a sleek tube for perfect dispensing down to the last drop! Winner of Best of Sephora Award for Best Primer, one of Marie Claire's "25 Products That Will Change Your Life", & an InStyle Best Beauty Buy.
The key to healthier, younger-looking skin? Hydration, as any studio artist will tell you. The latest addition to our legendary primer family immediately quenches skin and seals in moisture for hours after, thanks to Hydraplex, an extract derived from desert plants.
• Oil-free and lightweight
• Helps fill in fine lines and pores
- Smashbox is pretty much legendary for their primers. The first one I tried actually was the Hydrating primer which is a light blue color. This is perfect for my skin which is a little bit drier and sucks up that added moisturizer.
- The hydrating primer is more of a gel feel and almost mimics the feeling of having applied face lotion once it is on your skin.
- The oil-free primer is the kind of primer that makes your skin feel so soft and smooth, creating the perfect even canvas for you to apply your foundation.
- These are worth the price because all you need is a dime sized amount. I have other primers I like as well, but they don't make my foundation last as long. When I use these primers, my foundation lasts all day long!
What is your favorite Smashbox product?
Yours in Beauty,