La Fresh: Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover, 18 pack for $8.99
I love this, but it is a must have for: (scroll down for my full review)
1. Women who hate the smell of nail polish remover
2. Women who frequently paint their nails
Company Product Description:
- Quickly cleans & conditions all 10 nails with just one pad
- Moisturizes with Aloe, Glycerin and Vitamin E
- Strengthens nails with natural extract
- I love love love this product
- If you paint your nails a lot and use many different colors, this is an excellent product to keep your nails healthy
- My nails seriously suffer in the summer as I love to paint them several times per week. I often notice that when I remove polish that my nails look like complete crap and I have to repaint them again. Not so with this product.
- After use, my nails feel hydrated and actually look good. It feels as if you put a little bit of hydrating oil on your nails.
- The scent is great. If you hate the smell of nail polish remover, these are fantastic! They smell like oranges and only have a very slight "remover" type scent.
- Does 1 pad remove polish on all 10 nails?
- Yes, if you do it right. The first time I used it, I got one pad to remove several layers of polish from every nail, however the pad was broken and crumbly. When I tried it the second time, I had the same experience. BUT the third time was a charm! And I actually followed the directions! Just place the pad on your nail and just press it on the nail for probably 10 to 15 seconds. Then gently move back and forth to remove the polish. Be gentle with it and it will stay together and really remove layers of polish from all your nails!
Yours in Beauty,