Avani: Dead Sea Cosmetics
Purifying Mud Facial Mask for normal to combination skin
This is part 4 in a series of reviews of varying facial masks from creams, gels, clay, mud, and everywhere in between. See the links below for the first three parts.
Product Description:By combining rejuvenating Dead Sea mud, salt & minerals with a wealth of moisturizing plant extracts & oils, we, at AVANI have created a superb range of facial care products that have been based on the most natural of ingredients, using the most innovative technology, to ensure the best possible results
Rich in Dead Sea Minerals, essential oils and vitamin E, this deep cleansing Mud Facial Mask will remove dirt, excess oils & other impurities while moisturizing your skin, leaving you with a refreshed, radiant & healthy glow.
- This obviously has a thick mud like consistency with a slightly grainy feeling for some exfoliating action
- I love how this feels going on, it is super soothing and refreshing
- Easily wipes off with a wash cloth and tepid water. May cause some staining to lighter face towels
- My face feels much smoother, cleaner, and softer after
- My skin is a little more on the dry side but after using this mask, a moisturizer is not needed.
- This jar will probably last you about 6 months-1 year. I probably apply this every month to every two months and it will end up lasting me about a year.
- I got this mud mask as part of a package deal where I also received their face cream and some other products for $40 total. Although I really enjoy this product, I would not repurchase it again for the
retail price. I would repurchase it as part of another gift set.
- I have seen this on Amazon, Ebay, or other discount skincare sites for cheaper
Stay tuned for my later parts in this series and be sure to check out:
Yours in Beauty,