1. Divide your hair into two sections like you would do if you were going to wear your hair 1/2 up and 1/2 down.
2. Sweep your fingers through the top section and bring back to secure in a hair tie. Tie the hair tie loosley and leave the front section loose for some volume.
3. Taking the remaining section of your hair that is down, simply pin this up with bobby pins under the top section that has been secured with the tie.
4. If you have longer hair you may need to use some bobby pins for the top pony tail section. Since my hair is shorter/medium length, I could leave this out for a messier up do look.
5. If you have straight hair, simply curl your hair before step 1 with a small barrel curling iron and follow the same steps. Apply hairspray to keep in place.
6. Add a cute headband!
And there you go, you've got a cute up-do that is easy as can be!
Yours in Beauty,