A new type of face sponge!www.konjacspongecompany.com
One of the most interesting products I've tried lately is the Konjac Sponges. They make 100% Natural vegetable sponges for face and body. This is a UK company and ships to the UK, Europe, and all around the world.
What are just some of the benefits of using these sponges?
- Made from 100% Pure Vegetable fibre. Simple effective and gentle. Ideal for all the family.
- Made with natural konjac fibre (a pure vegetable fibre) from the root of the Amorphophallus konjac plant
- The Konjac plant, has minimal impact on our planet’s resources as it is a highly sustainable plant
- 100% Natural
- 100% Pure
- 100% Biodegradable
- pH Balanced
- Deep Cleansing
- Naturally Moisturizing
- Suitable for even the most sensitive skins.
- Revitalizes face & body
- Gently exfoliates, leaving a healthy natural glow
- Deep cleans pores to help eliminate dirt, oil, bacteria, blackheads, and blocked bores
- Does not damage delicate skin, non abrasive
- Retails 5.99 to 6.50 pounds. Ships anywhere.
These sponges come either pre-moistioned or dry. If they are dry, it make take a little more than a minute for them to become fully wet. Once these are wet, I simply apply the sponge in circular motions onto my skin. The flat side of the face sponge is more of an exfoliator and the rounded side is more gentle which I use for the eye area. You don't even need to use any facial cleanser or soap with these! If you choose to use facial cleanser, you only need a minimal amount and this sponge will lather it right up. That means these wills save you money!!
This leaves my face feeling baby soft and so clean. You also can't over do it with these. Both sides are very gentle. I look forward to using the body and face sponge and the benefits I see after. I've actually noticed less blackheads which for me is a huge accomplishment since every other blackhead product I've tried hasn't done anything. My dad is even trying out the sponge with added french pink clay for tired, damaged or devitalized skin and has seen the same results. He loves it and says it gets his face so clean.
After use, ring these out between your hands to ensure longevity. Also, make sure you store somewhere that is not damp and these will last you 1-3 months. Do not ring out like you would ring out a normal sponge.
You can hang these up for maximum drying
These come in many different types including:
- 100% Pure natural konjac for all skin types
- Added french red clay for dry or more mature skin
- Added french green clay for combination skin
- Added french pink clay for tired, damaged, or devitalized skin
- Added bamboo charcoal for teen, oily or spot prone skin (a fave for the men too)
- The pure baby sponge
- The body sponge
This is one of my favorite products I've tried lately. The body sponge is amazing as well. It has one side that has ridges and is more gentle and another side that has more of an exfoliating texture. Just like the face sponge it leaves my skin super soft and clean and I don't have to worry about putting any chemicals onto my skin. Be sure to check out their website and facebook!
Yours in Beauty,