Product Description:Or so rich and creamy! This gel mask is ideal for stressed, dehydrated skin types. Nourishes, replenishes, and rebalances skin’s equilibrium to improve texture and moisture retention leaving it soft and supple.
Goji Berry Extract
Chamomile Flower Extract
WATER (AQUA, EAU), SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL,CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, LYCIUM CHINENSE FRUIT EXTRACT,PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, MORINDA CITRIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT, GARCINIA MANGOSTANA PEEL EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM (BLUEBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC, TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA,POLYQUATERNIUM-11, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN
DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), RED 40 (CI 16035), YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), BENZYL BENZOATE.
- This goes on smooth and creamy. This is a creamy gel mask.
- This feels cool, relaxing, and invigorating on my skin
- The smell is wonderful, a very light fruity scent
- My skin feels so much softer after
- This is $3.99 for a full sized bottle which is a huge amount of this great product for that price
- Also comes in single use packets, you can get at least 2 uses out of each.
Overall, I give this an enthusiastic B+. I will be reviewing some other gel masks that I like better than this, but for the price point, you just can't beat this. So far, the scent and feel of the Freeman Clay Mask I had reviewed in part 1 is still my favorite over this one. I guess it depends on your mood and your skin's needs.
See Part 1 of the Face Mask Series here.
Yours in Beauty,