This blog would've been even more amazing if our stupid Target in this town carried NYC cosmetics and had in stock Maybelline baby balm. Right now, Target has $2 off of maybelline lip products including balms and there is a manufacturers coupon on facebook for $1 off of baby balm.
- That means regular price $3.49 at target - $3 total coupons = .49 cents (walmart has baby balm for $2.79, but you can't use the target coupon at walmart)
Also, with the $1 off NYC at Target, you could get a mascara for free since they are $1, a bronzer for a dollar and some change (check out Sunny), or a dollar and some change for a great lipstick (check out Blue Rose). I'm debating how far I want to drive to get these deals since they don't have these products in our town.
Here are the products and the price I ended up paying for them
- John Frieda Collection root awakening strength restoring conditioner, 11 fl oz (30% more free bottle)
- Original price: $5.99 for regular bottle of 8.45 oz. Price paid after $1 manufacturers coupon I got from a free sample I requested = $4.99 for 11fl oz. This is a great product line by the way
- St. Ives Apricot Scrub, 6oz
- Original price $3.49. Sale price $2.88. Target online coupon for .75 cents off. Price paid = $2.13
- Rimmel London eyeshadows in 500 Posh Peacock and 300 Night Jewel
- Burt's Bees facial cleansing towelettes with white tea extract, 30 pack.
- Original price $5.99. Price paid after $1 Target online coupon = $4.99. This is a great deal for 30 towelettes. These are listed online on a lot of sites around $11-$12
- They smell amazing, had good makeup removing properties, and felt tingly and refreshing. I love this brand.
- AcneFree Oatmeal & Jojoba Gentle Acne Scrub, 4.8oz & AcneFree Acne Astringent Toner Pads, 60 pack
- Original price of both products $6.99. If you bought 2 of this brand, you receive a $5 Target giftcard. I also had a 20% off of an AcneFree item. Since I had to purchase them in the same transaction to get the giftcard, I only got 20% off one item. Final price paid for both = $12.58
- ELF brightening eye color in 2003 Silver Lining. This was the only thing I bought without a coupon since it is already only $1.00. This is a decent palette. Okay color payoff, not that creamy, but for $1 its great!
Total amount paid for 8 items = $28.67
PLUS $5 TARGET GIFTCARD, so Total equals
$23.67 or $2.96 per item.
This isn't my best coupon haul ever, but it at least shows you how much you can get for your $$ when couponing. Unfortunately the best coupons I had were for products our store did not carry!! Boo!! I also had other coupons, but the prices were not right and they weren't already on sale. So just because you have a coupon does not mean you have to purchase the item. Make sure its something you like and want too!
Thanks for shopping with me and Happy Halloween!