This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® & Suave Professionals but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #SuaveBeliever #pmgSuave http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Strengthen Hair with Suave's Biotin Infusion Line
For more information on these products, click here.
My struggle with breakage:
I've always had a kind of love/hate relationship with my hair. Growing up, I was always told by others that I was so lucky to have curls, but I never really saw it that way. It was an annoyance to put the extra time and money into my hair and still not feel like I was getting the results that I wanted. I was always jealous of those with perfect straight hair. So back then, I decided to try a product that promised to give me that dream straight hair and then wash out in 7 washes. I figured what the heck, might as well try it, what's to lose?
Well, I didn't quite get the hair of my dreams. Instead, my curls were limp, dry and lifeless. I also noticed I started to have quite a lot of breakage and split ends. My split ends even had split ends and those split ends had baby split ends. It just seemed never ending. I spent a lot of time and money just trying to get my hair back to normal. I thought back to the days where I took my curls for granted and just longed to have my springy, bouncy, full head of curls back even if they could be unruly and frizzy at times
- B7 Biotin is a vitamin known for superior hair strengthening benefits
- This luxurious range reduces breakage by 95% for dramatically less hair fall vs. non-conditioning shampoo.
How does Suave compare?
- Many of Suave’s collections are "WAWA", meaning salon proven to “work as well as luxury brands.
- The Biotin Infusion line is proven to strengthen as well as Pureology® Strength Cure®.
- Retails for $4.98!
- System reduces breakage by 95% vs. non-conditioning shampoo for dramatically less hair fall and full, thick looking hair
- makes hair is 20x stronger vs. non-conditioning shampoo
I especially love that anyone can get great hair for a great value. Suave Beauty's newest additions to their Gold line Collection has something to meet everyone's hair and budget needs. Visit your local Walmart to try out all of the new 2016 Suave Professionals collections: Coconut Oil Infusion, Coconut Milk Infusion and Biotin Infusion, while supplies last.